Preheat Oven to 350° Loaf 1 hour, Mini Loafs 45 minutes 6 Servings
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup carrots, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. lean ground turkey, lean ground beef, or ½ turkey & ½ buffalo
- Organic turkey and beef are preferable, buffalo is always organic.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Ezekiel toasted bread crumbs, or Genesis
- (or 1 cup spinach, chopped, steamed, & drained)
- 2 Tbsp. tomato puree
- 1 tsp. Celtic salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, or to taste
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. (1 tsp.) paprika
- ½ tsp. (2 tsp.) fennel seeds, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (2 Tbsp.) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. toasted seseme seeds, ground
- 2 Tbsp. flax Seeds, ground
In a coffee grinder, I grind: fennel seeds, seseme seeds, and flax seeds together.
In a large bowl mix vegetables with the meat, and bread crumbs. Add everything together: Best mixed together in blender: eggs, tomato puree, salt, pepper, mustard, paprika, fennel, (other seeds if adding),
Worcestershire sauce. I put on gloves and mix it by hand, much easier to get a good mixture than with a spoon.
Pack into an 8”-9” Loaf pan, or 3-4 mini loaf pans. Great for putting into freezer for future meals.
Serve with tomato sauce, or organic pasta sauce, heated.
6 servings, each contain about: 300 calories, or less, 10 gm. fat,12 gm. carbohydrate, 36 gm. protein, 2 gm. fiber.